A WCF Store Manager role goes beyond just great management skills. We want someone who can bring real leadership to the Store and Dog Friendly Cafe, inspiring every person who works there to deliver exceptional results.
What you’ll bring…
- A passion for exceptional customer service and experience of supervisingateam to create the ultimate retail experience.
- You must be able to lead, motivate and inspire and at all times ensure your team are engaging with WCF guiding principles and values.
- You’ll know how to get the best out of others, offering recognition for a job well done and support and guidance where it’s needed.
- You’ll bring a passion for offering fun and friendly service, and confidence to drive sales performance.
- You will have previous retail management or supervisory experience.
- You'll use your local knowledge to maximise sales opportunities and profit.
- You will be passionate about your own development, seeking out innovative ways to improve your own performance.
Completed application formto be returned to Jade Earley, Area Manager, WCF Pet & Equestrian, South Road, Alnwick, NE66 2QW